1. What's your favourite holiday movie?
It's definitely between Elf and the Home Alone films (original 90s ones, not the newer versions!) Watching any of those films just instantly switches on my festive switch.
2. What's your favourite Christmas colour?
The red/green combination. I don't think those two colours together would work any other timer of year but Christmas, would they?
3. Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas Day?
Aw! If I could stay in my pjs this Christmas Day I would be sooooo content! Even though I really like to dress up and feel all girly, I am a sucker for lounging around in my pyjamas, especially if there is no real need for me to get dressed!
4. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Definitely Christmas Day when Santa puts them under the tree. Although, if I am seeing friends in the run up to Christmas who did not have time to get their gifts to the elves in time, then I open those gifts there and then.
5. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No. But I would love to!
6. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
It's going to sound really lame, but the first thing I'm going to do when I break up from work is hoover and mop the floors. Because I work random hours during the day, housework doesn't always happen when it should so I'm looking forward to my house being ship-shape before Boyfriend and I go away.
7. Any Christmas wishes?
I really hope all my friends and family have an awesome Christmas - they all 100% deserve it!
8. Favourite Christmas smell?
Spices - especially my Christmas Eve Yankee Candle. It smells delicious. My Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Reed Diffuser comes in a close second though.
9. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Mince pies, hot chocolate, mulled wine, roast potatoes, gravy, stuffing, turkey....I love ALL the Christmas foods (hehe.)
10. Which holiday do you celebrate?
11. What are you doing for the holidays this year?
I am going to stay with Boyfriend's family, and then we are both going to see my parents for a 2nd Christmas.
12. What is your favourite holiday drink?
Alcoholic: Mulled wine/Cider Non-Alcoholic: Hot Orange/Orange/ Praline Hot Chocolate
13. Candy cane or gingerbread men?
Gingerbread men....Candy canes stay on the tree for me.
14. What is your favourite Christmas song?
A Spaceman Came Travelling....It's just beautiful, and I love to belt it out when I'm in the car by myself!
15. What is the weirdest gift you've ever received?
I don't think I've ever received a weird gift, but this week I received an unsigned card so I have no idea who sent it.
16. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes! But I never pretended he was a circus clown! (Name that tune.)
17. What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
Real Techniques brushes & make up
18. What is most important to you about the holidays?
Taking time out to appreciate all the amazing things in life, and spoiling the amazing people in it with love and gifts to show them how much I care. Without them, I wouldn't be half the Ginger I am.
I tag all of you! Either post your answers in the comments, or create your own Christmas Tag blog post.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.