1) It took me 3 years to learn how to drive.
2) When people meet me, they think I'm quite shy. But once you get to know me, you know how far from the truth this is!
3) If I could have been anything, I would have been a ballerina.
4) I was only a few marks off getting an A in A Level Art. And it still annoys me to this day!
5) I've never played the lottery. Even though I'm 26!
6) It's been my dream since childhood to do a skydive.
7) I've only ever been in love and had my heart broken once.
8) Drivers who don't indicate when they want to change lanes really get my goat!
9) I once dyed my hair dark brown.
|Yep. That's me!|
10) I don't know a lot about sports, but I really like watching rugby and ice hockey.
11) I learned to walk really early. In fact, I think I almost ran before I walked.
12) Growing up, I was a complete tomboy. But now, I'm a girly girl.
13) When I'm hungry, I get really, really grumpy.
14) I find reading music really difficult, but would love to learn to play the piano.
15) My left foot has no arch whatsoever.
16) I have a completely irrational fear of walking down stairs.
17) Having fresh flowers around the house always cheers me up.
18) I have a really bad fear of the dentist.
19) Nothing makes me feel better after a long day than having a hot bath and getting into my pyjamas.
20) I'm really good at baking muffins and cookies. Cakes, not so much.
21) I HATE almond essence.
22) The things I find most attractive in the opposite sex is voice and sense of humour.
23) I always leave extra room in my bags when I'm going to the Netherlands so that I can bring back lots of Chocomel. I'm an addict!
24) I got my ears pierced when I was 17.
25) I have a bad habit of saying exactly what's on my mind. No matter how random it is.