I really enjoyed writing my "25 Facts" post a week ago. So much so, that I decided to make it a two-parter and do another post of "25 Facts". There's something really cathartic about sharing random facts on you, my little blog.
1) I tried to be a vegetarian once, but it only lasted 24 hours. I missed eating meat too much!
2) I never had any after school detentions.
3) My feet are the most ticklish part of my body.
4) I once got chased round a farm by a turkey.
5) Shellfish really freak me out... Why would you want to eat something that's looking at you from your plate?!
6) In 6th form, I was a school prefect.
7) Shredding paper really de-stresses me.
8) I have a birthmark on my leg which I think looks a bit like a map of England.
9) Doing the housework always takes longer than I hope because I just end up dancing around to music.
10) I have a think about black pepper. Sometimes, when I've finished a meal, I'll pour extra on to my plate and eat it with a spoon.
11) Although I'm really talkative a lot of the time, if I'm tired (or hungover), I go really quiet.
12) My favourite piece of classical music is "Fairytale" by Ludovico Einaudi.
13) I am short sighted and astigmatic.
14) One of my best friends I've known for 21 years.
15) My first car was called Elmo.
16) I have a stupidly over-active imagination.
17) I dream almost every night, and I can still remember some of the dreams I had years ago.
18) I cry really easily watching films/TV shows.
19) I am extremely stubborn, and find it really difficult to ask for help.
20) I love cuddles.
21) When I was in year 6, I was the princess at my village's summer fair.
22) I don't really like my legs.
23) The noise bones make when people crack their knuckles REALLY freaks me out!
24) I'm not a huge fan of my legs and am really self-conscious about them. I always wear tights when I wear a skirt or dress.
25) The very first thing I do in the morning is switch the kettle on. I can't function without a coffee!